- Click on the Web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla etc.) available on your computer.
- Go to the URL https://imic2019.ivyleaguesystems.com/login/
- Login page for your conference will get opened.
- If you have been invited by the conference chair to this conference then you would have received a welcome mail (please check your spam email folder) showing URL of the conference, your email id(login name) and password. Refer to that mail and go to Step-8 below.
- Click on Sign Up link
- On Sign Up screen, enter your Email Id, First Name, Last Name (This email id will be used for all conference related communications). Check the checkbox of ‘I agree to the terms..’ and click on button ‘Sign Up’.
- Once you sign up, you will receive ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ through email to your email id which you have provided on the ‘Sign Up’ page. If you don’t see a mail in your Inbox folder, please check the Spam folder of your mailbox.
If you have already used ‘ivyleague conference tool’ earlier, system will display that the entered email id already exists in the system. In such a case you can login or use ‘Forget password’ link to reset the password. (system will send you an email with new password).
- Now Login using this ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’. You will then be directed to a ‘Complete User Sign-Up’ page if you are signing in for the first time. Enter all relevant details.
Some of the important fields are ‘Current affiliation’, ‘Employment type’, ‘Areas of interest’, ‘Specializations’. On the basis of these fields, system automatically assigns the submitted abstracts/ papers for review. Now click on ‘Update User Profile’ button.
- You will see 4 menu-options:- Home, Author, Participant, Logout.
- Once the registration for the conference is open, you can do ‘Conference registration’ using option ‘Conference registration’ under tab ‘Participant’.
- Here fill all the details and click on ‘Generate invoice’ button.
- Here please note that your registration is not complete until you make payment. Click on button ‘View invoice and continue with payment’.
- Your invoice will get generated.
- Here you have 2 options for payment-
– Online payment using payment gateway
– Offline payment using Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, Direct Bank Transfer, Online Transfer, Wire Transfer
- If you are doing online payment,then-
– select one payment gateway and click on button ‘Pay online’.
– Total amount for the registration will get displayed.
– Click on button ‘Make payment’.
– This will take you to the payment gateway screen
- If you want to pay money using offline payment method then-
– Click on button ‘Offline payment details’.
– Here select mode of payment, give transaction reference number, transaction date and click on button ‘Update’.
- Once this step is complete your registration for the conference is completed.
- You can check all your registrations under this conference at any time by clicking on option ‘My Registrations’ under ‘Participant’ tab.