- Click on the Web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla etc.) available on your computer.
- Go to the URL https://imic2019.ivyleaguesystems.com/login/
- Login page for your conference will get opened.
- If you have been invited by the conference chair to this conference then you would have received a welcome mail (please check your spam email folder) showing URL of the conference, your email id(login name) and password. Refer to that mail and go to Step-8 below.
- Click on Sign Up link
- On Sign Up screen, enter your Email Id, First Name, Last Name (This email id will be used for all conference related communications). Check the checkbox of ‘I agree to the terms..’ and click on button ‘Sign Up’.
- Once you sign up, you will receive ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ through email to your email id which you have provided on the ‘Sign Up’ page. If you don’t see a mail in your Inbox folder, please check the Spam folder of your mailbox.
If you have already used ‘ivyleague conference tool’ earlier, system will display that the entered email id already exists in the system. In such a case you can login or use ‘Forget password’ link to reset the password. (system will send you an email with new password).
- Now Login using this ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’. You will then be directed to a ‘Complete User Sign-Up’ page if you are signing in for the first time. Enter all relevant details.
Some of the important fields are ‘Current affiliation’, ‘Employment type’, ‘Areas of interest’, ‘Specializations’. On the basis of these fields, system automatically assigns the submitted abstracts/ papers for review. Now click on ‘Update User Profile’ button.
- You will see 4 menu options- Home, Author, Participant, Logout.
- Under ‘Author’ tab, you can submit the abstract.
- On ‘Submit Abstract’ page, give ‘Title’, ‘Keywords’, ‘Abstract content’, ‘Theme’ and ‘List of authors’.
- Click on ‘Submit Abstract’ button. Once you submit the abstract, you will receive a mail saying ‘Abstract submitted successfully’. You will receive email notifications at every step (abstract/paper submitted and accepted/rejected). At any point, you can view your abstract/paper status from “My abstracts”.
- You can track the status of your abstract under ‘My abstracts’.
- Under ‘Participant’ tab, you can edit your profile at any time, you can change the password at any time.