There will be an exhibition running in parallel supporting the theme and showcasing the technologies, latest development and solutions available for the areas of irrigation, latest development in micro irrigation technology to enhance crop production and water management for optimal use in agriculture. Active association of all water related organizations, companies, organizations will be able to promote products and services depicting latest Technology for use of micro irrigation to the world in general and India in particular:
• 100+ exhibitors are targeted
• 1000+ visitors are targeted which includes Students, Academician, Commercial Farmers, Business Visitors;
• 2, 000 sqm of show space;
• Regional pavilions targeted for: the Netherlands, France, German, Japan, Korean, USA, Israel, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Italy, Denmark, Water Environment Federation etc;
• National organizations targeted for Micro Irrigation equipment manufacturers, service providers and International organizations are targeted
For inquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Exhibition Sections:
• Exhibition of products depicting latest Technology for use of micro irrigation
• Micro irrigation for Greenhouse technologies, Nurseries & Horticulture, Landscaping & Sports fields & High-Tech Irrigation Farm
• Pressurized irrigation network and expansion of Micro-Irrigation in irrigated agriculture
• Reused water for Irrigation & Energy saving for Irrigation
• Pumps, pipes, valves, machinery
• Water collection and utilization of flood water for Irrigation
• Technology and equipment for Soil treatment and agricultural practices
Advantages for Exhibitors:
The exhibition will provide a unique networking opportunity to the exhibitors for displaying products and services to the practising water resource professionals from participating countries. Exhibitors will also have a unique opportunity to spread their network in this region and find new joint ventures and profit from the growing business in this emerging and technologically important area. Business firms will have the opportunity of direct interactions with thousands of potential clients, highly qualified visitors including decision makers, enormous PR and promotional opportunities, joint ventures, expanding their business in the rapidly growing Indian water market and to increase brand visibility/image.
Free hosting of exhibitors’ profiles and company website links on event web portal one delegate at concessional rate for this conference.
Exhibition Participation Fee
• Bare Space- INR 10,000 (US$154) per sqm
• Shell Scheme- INR 12,000 (US$ 185) per sqm
Exhibitor desirous to take Bare space will have to make payment for minimum 27 sqm. The shell scheme minimum space will be 9 sqm (3mX3m) and multiple of 3m.
Please Click Here to view the layout of exhibition plan.
Bank Account Details:-