The Accommodation for participants are available at below mentioned venues.
|No||Hotel Name||Hotel Address||Indian Delegate||Foreign Delegate|
|1.||Hotel Lemon Tree||R 7/2, Airport Rd, CIDCO Cannought, Chilkalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210||Single: 5,900 INR
Double: 7,080 INR
|Single: 90 USD
Double: 110 USD
|2.||Hotel Keys||Padum Pura Circle, Near Mitsubishi Motors, Opp Syndicate Bank, Railway Station Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005||Single: 3,186 INR
Double: 3,894 INR
|Single: 50 USD
Double: 60 USD
|3.||Hotel 7 Apple||Next to D-Mart, Hudco Corner, Beside Taj Vivanta, CIDCO N-12, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003||Single: 2,156 INR
||Single: 35 USD
Please note the following:
- Participants can book accommodation only after successful completion of conference registration.
- Accommodations are limited and will be allotted on first come first serve basis hence participants are advised to book the accommodation at the earliest.
Steps for booking accommodation-
- Click on button
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ and complete conference registration
- If you have already completed the conference registration, then login using registered Email and Password.
- Go to ‘Participant’ – ‘Accomodation booking’
- ‘Accommodation Booking’ page will get displayed.
- Select booking type-
- If you want to book hotel and pay through the system then select the option Book available accomodation, pay through system
- If you have already booked the hotel then select the option Provide (external) hotel booking details and provide your hotel booking details
- If you have selected booking type as Book available accomodation, pay through system
- Select the ‘delegate category’
- Select ‘accommodation available’ for your category
- Select ‘Check-in date’ and ‘Check-out date’
- Total amount will get displayed
- Click on button ‘Generate invoice’ and make the payment
- If you have selected the booking type as Provide (external) hotel booking details
- Give all details such as ‘From-date’, ‘To-date’ and ‘Hotel which you are booking’
- Click on button ‘Update details’